Result based monitoring and evaluation helps observe the results achieved throughout the project term. This five-day course focuses on bringing in accountability of monitoring and evaluation for ensuring project completion on time within budgeted costs.
- Recognizing the elements for the planning of Monitoring and Evaluation systems.
- Identify national and firm projects and programs to be implemented
- Identify the different stakeholders and their roles.
- Define key results and develop a logic model to show how they are connected.
- Develop indicators and obtain data.
- Design a system to gather, store, transmit and use information.
- Anticipate and overcome challenges
- Identifying the critical attributes of well-formulated Assumptions that can be monitored.
- Plan a monitoring and evaluation instrument
- Develop evaluation questions that address stakeholders needs
- Effectively communicate monitoring and evaluation data.
- Use the developed monitoring and Evaluation for effective policy implementation
The training is intended for: Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Senior Project Analysts, Senior Project Officers, Economists, Policy Planners, Donor Coordination Officers, Development Consultants and Officers and Development Project Officers in Government
- Introduction to RBM – Monitoring and Evaluation(RBME)
- RBME Conceptual framework
- Understanding how organisation-level M&E differs from project-level M&E.
- Analyzing the main features of a results-based M&E system.
- Identifying the six stages of building or reforming a results-based M&E system.
- Comparing your organization’s existing approach to a results-based M&E system
- Monitoring and the project cycle
- Purpose of monitoring
- Knowing the Results Chain
- Undertaking a Readiness Assessment
- Linking Project to programme and national strategies
- Preparing the Logical Framework for Monitoring and Evaluation
- Using and Understanding the Logical Framework for project design, monitoring, and evaluation
- Formulating indicators and using baseline data
- Undertaking Stakeholder Mapping and Analysis
- Tools for Result Based Project Monitoring and Evaluation
- Designing the system and preparing to implement it
- Planning for implementation
- Developing organizational structures and processes to make optimal use of M&E data.
- Tools for collecting data and engaging stakeholders
- Monitoring Activities, Outputs, Assumptions and Stakeholder responses
- Data capture and recording
- Review monitoring templates
- Who, how and when to collect monitoring data
- Formative and Summative Evaluation
- Preparing the Narrative Report
- Reporting project progress and findings
- Post project evaluation
- Mainstreaming project results
- Database Management
- Action Planning
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on details below:
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: training @versedpro.com
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, Two short break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact us below.
Mob: +254 7739167709
Payment should be transferred to Versed Professional Services account through bank 7 days before commencement of training.
- All requests for cancellations must be received in writing.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking, as shown below.
- In the event of an individual named on the booking form cannot attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate on the condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the course date and an administration fee of $ 34 plus VAT has been paid.
- Accommodation and travel are the responsibility of the candidate.
- A buffet lunch and two teas are provided on all full day courses during training dates unless otherwise stated. The cost is included in the price quoted. Any special dietary requirements need to be notified in writing to VPSL in advance before commencement of the training
- Versed Professional Services Limited shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should courses be canceled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.