This Leadership, Innovation and Enterprise Skills, has been especially designed to put this Talent and Skill together, in a very powerful combination! This dynamic training course presents an opportunity for professionals and leaders to learn how to develop the creative edge to meet the challenge of excellent innovative leadership which is essential in all business activities. It builds on incisive ways to examine oneself, strength and weakness, dynamic development of communication skills, Leadership Innovation and Enterprise skills
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Develop leadership skills
- Share your thinking, communicate your vision, purpose and direction
- Motivate themselves and their Staff
- Encourage employees to think outside the box
- Cultivate and manage creativity
- understand Leadership Innovation and Enterprise skills
This training course is designed for all professionals who desire to be better prepared to lead their teams or workforce, individual being groomed for leadership, organization heads, executives. The course would benefit delegates who are interested in strengthening and developing their innovative leadership & entrepreneurial skills.
This training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented.
This will include interactive practical exercises, video material and case studies, a very impactful visual presentation, group and class team work sessions.
Module One: Successful Leadership Styles
- Inspirational leadership dynamics
- The challenge of personal leadership development
- Understanding and developing others
- Proactive empowering Leadership
- Delegation as a coaching leadership style
- How to motivate yourself and others
Module two: Driving Radical Innovation
- Reprogramming the subconscious mind for radical change
- Understanding the powerful thinking dynamic
- Creative innovation
- Unleashing the power of the mind
- Cultivating creative innovation
- Managing change creatively
Module Three: Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Optimizing your personal leadership strengths
- Becoming an environmental change agent
- Developing personal empowerment
- Using transformational vocabulary
- Maximizing essential communication principles
- Understanding the 3 major levels of communication
Module Four: Accountable Communication
- What is accountability in communication dynamics
- Improving character and personal credibility
- Leading with integrity
- Sharpen your communication skills
- Listening with the heart
- Inspiring and guiding the team
Module Five: Developing Emotionally Intelligent Organizations
- Building a powerful, productive team
- Forging emotionally intelligent teams
- Resolving conflicts using emotional intelligence
- Communicate your vision with a proactive plan of action
- Organizational awareness that produces results
- Leading emotionally intelligent organizations
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: training @versedpro.com
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact us below.
Mob: +254 7739167709
Payment should be transferred to Versed Professional Services account through bank 7 days before commencement of training.
- All requests for cancellations must be received in writing.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking, as shown below.
- In the event of an individual named on the booking form cannot attend, we will accept the substitution of another delegate on the condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the course date and an administration fee of $ 34 plus VAT has been paid.
- Accommodation and travel are the responsibility of the candidate.
- A buffet lunch and two tea breaks are provided on all full day courses during training dates unless otherwise stated. The cost is included in the price quoted. Any special dietary requirements need to be notified in writing to VPSL in advance before commencement of the training
Versed Professional Services Limited shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should courses be canceled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.