This advanced leadership and project management skills course, has been especially designed to highly boost professionals at management levels. This dynamic training course presents an opportunity for professionals and leaders to learn how to develop the creative edge to meet the challenge of excellent leadership, which is essential in all project and business activities. It builds on incisive ways to manage self and others for maximum productivity.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to;
- Develop leadership and supervision skills
- Cultivate personal and organizational resilience
- Acquire effective communication and presentation skills
- Develop a highly effective team and manage conflicts
- Craft and administer effective change management
- Handle effective delegation and manage meetings
This course is designed for all professionals who desire to lead their teams or workforce to higher effectiveness through staff involvement and maintain a productive work environment free of stress, conflict and misunderstandings.
This training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented.
This will include interactive practical exercises, video material and case studies, a very impactful visual presentation, group and class teamwork sessions.
Module One: Successful Leadership Styles
- Inspirational leadership dynamics
- The challenge of personal leadership development
- Understanding and developing others
- Proactive empowering Leadership
- Delegation as a coaching leadership style
- How to motivate yourself and others
Module Two: Presentation skills
- Group and Large Audience Communication
- Modes of Speech Delivery
- Types of Speeches
- Fundamentals of Effective Presentations
- Essentials for Dynamic Presentation
Module Three: Building Resilience
- Emotional intelligence skills
- Strategies to develop personal resilience
- Developing organizational resilience
- Managing Pressure & Stress
- Managing change effectively
Module Four: Communication in project management
- Managing highly effective teams
- Effective meetings
- Risk management
- Conflict resolution
Module Five: Performance management
- Performance management systems for individuals and teams
- Measuring performance
- Performance management strategies
- Performance appraisal systems
- Time management
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on details below:
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: training @versedpro.com
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact us below.
Mob: +254 7739167709
Payment should be transferred to Versed Professional Services account through bank 7 days before commencement of training.
- All requests for cancellations must be received in writing.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking, as shown below.
- In the event of an individual named on the booking form cannot attend, we will accept the substitution of another delegate on the condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the course date and an administration fee of $ 34 plus VAT has been paid.
- Accommodation and travel are the responsibility of the candidate.
- A buffet lunch and two teas are provided on all full day courses during training dates unless otherwise stated. The cost is included in the price quoted. Any special dietary requirements need to be notified in writing to VPSL in advance before commencement of the training
- Versed Professional Services Limited shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should courses be canceled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, Tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.