This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location. For further inquiries, please contact us on details below:
- Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
- Email: training @versedpro.com
The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits. All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses. Payment should be transferred to Versed Professional Services account through bank 7 days before commencement of training. Send proof of payment to:email@example.com
- Accommodation and travel are the responsibility of the candidate.
- A buffet lunch and two teas are provided on all full day courses during training dates unless otherwise stated. The cost is included in the price quoted. Any special dietary requirements need to be notified in writing to VPSL in advance before commencement of the training
- All requests for cancellations must be received in writing.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking, as shown below.
- In the event of an individual named on the booking form cannot attend, we will accept the substitution of another delegate on the condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the course date and an administration fee of $ 34 plus VAT has been paid.
- Versed Professional Services Limited shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should courses be canceled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, Tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.